I’m Not a Robot: Episodes 18

I’m Not a Robot: Episodes 18. You are watching I’m Not a Robot: Episodes 18. If you like this episode, don't foget to send I’m Not a Robot: Episodes 18 for your friend Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+. Streaming more Korean Tv Show online and Download at KSHOWONLINE. You can also find I’m Not a Robot: Episodes 18 on Youtube or Dailymotion. Bookmark our site to get new Korean Tv Show episodes with English subtitle.
EPISODE 18: “Seeing you is too hard for me”
Min-kyu explains to a surprised Baek-gyun, “I love Aji 3. I don’t want to acknowledge it, but I have no choice.” Min-kyu asks Baek-gyun if he anticipated that result and is assured that it never occurred to him.
Min-kyu confesses, “I don’t know when it started, but I only waited for the time Aji-3 would come. In the evenings, I’d keep praying for the morning to come quickly. I was really happy that I had someone who listened to me. And knowing that I had someone who watched over me and remembered me made my heart pound.”
 
Baek-gyun finds it understandable that Min-kyu would become obsessed with the first friend he made in fifteen years, the one responsible for his cure. Min-kyu confides that Aji-3 makes him feel alive and Baek-gyun reminds him that they’re talking about a robot. Min-kyu knows that, but shares, “I feel like Aji-3 loves me, too.”
Baek-gyun reminds Min-kyu that’s not possible because Aji-3’s responses are programmed, the result of his input. Min-kyu admits that’s why he’s going crazy, “My head tells me that everything I feel right now is fake, an illusion. But my heart says all of this is true, that it’s happening.” Min-kyu can’t hold back his tears as he begs Baek-gyun for a solution.
 
Baek-gyun carries a drunk Min-kyu to his bedroom and asks Butler Sung to look after him. When he returns to the barn, an angry Jia confronts him, “Did you send me in there knowing he’s allergic to humans?” Pi tells him that Dr. Oh paid them a visit and Baek-gyun tries to explain, but Jia argues that his need for an investor explains everything.
The team comes to Baek-gyun’s defense, but he takes full responsibility for what’s happened. Jia yells that Baek-gyun didn’t have the right to make that decision for her.
Even though she’s grateful that Min-kyu is cured, Jia is terrified at the realization that he could have died if he had discovered the truth. Her voice rises as she points out, “I can’t even tell him to trust me! Do you know what that means to me? Why did you do that to me?”
Pi explains to Jia that Baek-gyun turned down another investment offer so that he could help Min-kyu. Pi adds that they really expected to repair Aji-3 quickly and a tearful Jia replies they should have told her that from the beginning.
 
The bumblers watch for Aji-3 and when Jia stops her scooter just outside of Min-kyu’s gate, the men find her familiar. In unison, they identify her as Aji-3, just in a different wig, and follow her. The bumblers are confused when they see Jia take her suitcase inside Jin-bae’s house and Curly wonders, “Did the robot run away from home?”
Jia’s sister-in-law and niece greet her with smiles, but when they see her face, they hug her just as she begins to sob.
Curly snaps photos when Jin-bae gets home and sees Jia’s scooter. The men check their notebook and when they match Jin-bae to his personnel file, their wheels start to turn. Slowly, very slowly.
 
When Jin-bae walks in, his wife quietly announces, “Jia’s home.” Jin-bae visits Jia’s room and urges her to get lots of rest. Before he leaves, she admits, “I should have listened to you back then. I should have improved my resume and tried to get a job. If I’d done that, I wouldn’t be in this mess.”
Jin-bae admits that at her age, it’s not such a terrible mess, and adds that not many people are willing to take risks to follow their dream, he certainly didn’t. Jia cries that she only managed to twist up her life, but Jin-bae encourages her to cheer up.
A much calmer Dr. Oh meets with Baek-gyun, unsure who to thank for Min-kyu’s cure, Jia or Aji-3. Baek-gyun reasons that since Min-kyu believes that Jia is a robot, Aji-3 is the true object of his affection and deserves the credit. Dr. Oh suggests a way to help Min-kyu get over his conflicted feelings, but he’s not sure that Baek-gyun has the courage to tell him the truth.
Baek-gyun goes to Aji-3 and asks her to define her relationship with Min-kyu. She explains that they can tell each other anything and that she can be his closest friend, but not the woman that he loves. When Baek-gyun remembers that Min-kyu confessed, “I think Aji-3 loves me, too,” he studies the videos of Jia’s interactions with Min-kyu and realizes why he believes that.
 
Jia answers Baek-gyun’s call and he apologizes that he looked for her but she reminds him that she was the one tempted by money. He’s sorry that he didn’t tell her the truth and we see in flashback that Baek-gyun explained that using an identical looking human was part of the test. Jia admits that she suspected something wasn’t right, but let it slide.
Baek-gyun explains that when he had the chance to leave, part of the reason that he stayed was because he was excited that his robot could heal someone, but overlooked the possibility that Min-kyu could get hurt in some other way. Jia argues, “That’s why, I think we should be honest before it’s too late,” and they agree to tell Min-kyu the truth the next day.
 
Min-kyu wakes up in his bed and summons Aji-3, who walks unnoticed to the mansion. She finds Min-kyu in his room where he sadly admits, “Aji-3. Seeing you is too hard for me…Each time I see you, I realize what it is that I can’t do.”
Min-kyu confides that now that he can do anything, there’s so much that he wants to do with her, but he can’t watch her grow old or cook for her. While she stays the same, Min-kyu has changed, and his feelings are more that he can deal with.
Aji-3 reminds Min-kyu, “You said we should be together forever,” but he can only apologize. Aji-3 notes, “You look very pained and sad,” and Min-kyu raises his tear-streaked face in agreement, “Your master is a mess.” She reminds him of what he taught her long ago, “You’re my master, no matter what you look like,” and Min-kyu starts to sob.
The bumblers snap more photos when Baek-gyun picks up Jia in the morning. They get a call from Director Yoon and before they can update him, he fires them when he learns that they don’t have Aji-3 and hangs up.
 
Dr. Oh gets a call from the doctor of the U.S. patient with the tragic news that he suffered a fatal allergic shock when his girlfriend ran off with all of his assets. Dr. Oh wastes no time and calls Jia to tell her what happened and to warn her not to tell Min-kyu the truth.
Baek-gyun pulls over as Dr. Oh tells Jia, “We have no idea what can happen. So you have to keep quiet. You must not run into Kim Min-kyu ever again!”
 
Baek-gyun goes alone to meet with Min-kyu at his house and suggests, “I’ll tell you what you have to do today.” When he proposes to reset Aji-3, Min-kyu looks out the window and tries not to cry.
At the barn, Pi helps a heartbroken Jia to dress as Aji-3 one last time. The next time we see her, she stands in front of Min-kyu in his house as snow falls outside.
 
Min-kyu asks Aji-3 to listen, because he’s about to compliment her, “For the last month you were my friend, my treasure, my treatment and you were my door to the outside world. Every minute with you was a miracle for me. Thank you. And I’m sorry.” Jia tells Min-kyu, “I’m not the one who cured you. Deep down in your heart, you had a longing for someone special. That’s what cured you.”
Then it’s Jia’s turn to give Min-kyu a compliment, “You made me realize that I’m someone valuable. You were my friend, you treated me like treasure, and you made me feel special. I’ll never forget everything you did for me. And I’ll never forget how much you treasured me. Thank you. And I’m sorry”
In spite of his tears, Min-kyu manages to calmly order Aji-3 into Operation Mode. When he announces that he’s about to reset her, she reminds him that all of their memories will be permanently deleted. Min-kyu agrees to proceed and she explains how to carry out the reset.
Min-kyu announces that he has one more thing to input and places his mother’s necklace around Jia’s neck, then hugs her and confesses, “I love you.” Unseen, Jia’s eyes fill with tears as she confesses, “Every single moment I spent with you made me happy,” while Min-kyu hugs her tightly and sobs.
 
Disclaimer: Videos found on this website are not hosted or uploaded by KShowOnline nor is KShowOnline affiliated with the video content in any way. All video content is hosted by third party media websites such as youtube.com, veoh.com, dailymotion.com and more. In the case of possible copyright infringement please contact the responsible parties.
KShowOnline operates as an index and database of drama content found publicly available on the Internet. Users who upload to these websites agree not to upload illegal content when creating their user accounts. KShowOnline does not take responsibility for the content hosted on such third party websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment